- Investment Manager Research
- Real Assets / Property Infrastructure
At Frontier our people are our business. Our people come from a vast range of professional backgrounds and with experience from around the globe and across industry sectors.
Our people are our most important resource. The culture at Frontier encourages our team to think, to speak, and to challenge.
Actively support and contribute to the research and advisory activities of the Real Assets Investment team, including to:
- Provide high quality and timely investment advisory support to clients
- Contribute to investment research to expand the firm’s knowledge and expertise
- Quantitative Research and Analytical work (e.g. performance calculations, portfolio analysis),undertake manager research
- Building Frontier’s Investment market identity through meetings, conferences and research / publications
- Completing assigned tasks, development work and projects within agreed timeframes
- Demonstrating initiative and pro-activity towards ideas for the team and client focus areas that have been determined on a research or business needs basis.
- Tertiary qualified in a finance or closely related degree
- Work experience within the financial services industry, including investment consulting, accounting, banking and finance, funds management, superannuation or private wealth
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint including spreadsheet modelling / quantitative skills
- Quantitative analytical experience would be a benefit
- Through education or work a proven interest in investments with strong research skills
- Exemplary interpersonal skills and an ability to work in, and contribute to, a collaborative team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to communicate at all levels
Frontier EVP – Summary of benefits
You’ll be joining a collaborative and friendly firm and team with a values and purpose-driven culture.
- A variety of fully supported flexible work options including remote work, dress for your day, additional purchased leave etc.
- Continued superannuation contributions for up to 12 months of parental leave
- An additional week of paid leave each year
- Inclusive and diverse work culture with regular social activities
- Enviable, modern, offices in a supportive team environment
If you would like to know more please contact Lawson Delaney, click here or call 03 9946 7300 and quote reference number 3438529.