Frontier is a friendly and inclusive place to work, with driven people who are passionate about our mission of ultimately helping clients achieve better investment outcomes. You’ll be joining a collaborative firm and purpose-driven culture where we demonstrate our values of being at the forefront, being honest and courageous and being amazing together!
An opportunity for a Consultant or Senior Consultant to join a team of alternatives and derivatives specialists.
The role will include research and client advice in the following areas:
- Liquid alternative investments (e.g. CTAs, global macro, alternative risk premia, multi-asset) and insurance linked securities
- Multi-asset derivatives (i.e., options, futures, and swaps)
- Manager research
- General investment research (e.g., portfolio construction, risk management, trading)
The successful candidate will ideally have a mix of the following skills and experience:
- Strong quantitative skills as evidenced by qualifications, programming or modelling experience
- General research skills gained through academic studies or practical experience. Investment experience will be highly regarded, and experience gained in other industries may be considered.
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Experience in liquid alternatives or derivatives gained within funds management, trading, consulting, market or investment risk management.
- An understanding of portfolio construction and risk management.
What we offer:
- 12% superannuation
- Flexible working arrangements
- An additional week of paid annual leave per year and the opportunity to purchase additional leave
- Paid parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
- Access to long service leave after five years’ service
- $200 p.a. towards health and fitness items; monthly massages; annual flu shot
- Employee Assistance Program
- Regular social activities
- Range of learning and development opportunities including in-house training and attendance at industry events
- Paid study leave, course reimbursement and professional membership reimbursement
We’d love to hear from you
If you have the right to live and work in Australia and think this role could be for you, please email your resume and a detailed cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to Stephanie Hosking, People & Culture Advisor at email@example.com. If you’d like to have a confidential chat about this or any of our other roles, please reach out to Stephanie on (03) 8648 4360.
Click here to find out more about what it’s like to work with us.
Please no recruitment agencies.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.