- Digital marketing
- High end professional firm
- Excellent mentoring
A key role in the marketing team and combines the need for creative inputs and strong organisational discipline. The objective is to assist Frontier in achieving its marketing objectives through coordinating the development, implementation and evaluation of strategies to increase and enhance the awareness and perception of Frontier within the institutional investment market.
Frontier – people overview
At Frontier our people are our business. Our people come from a vast range of professional backgrounds and with experience from around the globe and across industry sectors. Our people are our most important resource.
The culture at Frontier encourages our team to think, to speak, and to challenge.
Digital marketing; ensure a contemporary and professional digital presence across all relevant online channels. This includes managing the quality and currency of the Frontier website and manage Frontier’s social media channels to ensure a regular and relevant flow of content is published and that interaction with followers is completed in a timely and professional manner.
Publications; Coordinate and create publication design and production in consultation with external designers. This includes a monthly written newsletter as well as video content, this includes to direct and produce video content, from logistics though to capture and editing, using appropriate software and external suppliers.
Corporate profiling; Assist with the planning and logistics of regular client/prospect events, the annual manager dialogue and the annual conference. Responsibilities also include managing the logistics and production of regular webinars, including liaison with relevant research teams.
Analytics and reporting; Develop and maintain reporting on key performance indicators, including metrics such as media mentions, website traffic, newsletter engagement rates.
The following capabilities are requirements of the position:
- Excellent organisational and communication skills, in particular writing and editing skill, with attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong skills (or a demonstrated ability to acquire) in social media channels.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Strong skills (or demonstrated ability to acquire) in a suite of Adobe products (Premiere Pro, Photo Shop, Illustrator) as well as other marketing delivery software such as Mailchimp, Survey Monkey and WordPress.
- A demonstrated knowledge of, and skill level in, visual design fundamentals.
- Experience within the financial service industry would be a huge benefit, alternately, similar experience in highly technical corporate fields.
- Ability to work independently, be proactive and capable of meeting individual and corporate objectives.
- A strong desire to take pride in your work and in how you represent yourself and Frontier.
Frontier EVP – Summary of benefits
- You’ll be joining a collaborative and friendly firm and team with a values and purpose-driven culture.
- A variety of fully supported flexible work options including remote work, dress for your day, additional purchased leave etc.
- Continued superannuation contributions for up to 12 months of parental leave
- An additional week of paid leave each year
- Inclusive and diverse work culture with regular social activities
- Enviable, modern, offices in a supportive team environment
If you would like to know more please contact Lawson Delaney, click here or call 03 9946 7300 and quote reference number 3436568.