- Highly Supportive Environment
- Career learning and progression encouraged
The purpose of this role is to provide Human Resources administrative support across all aspects of the employee life cycle, including recruitment, induction, learning and development, health, safety and wellbeing, employee engagement and inclusion and diversity.
- Provide administrative support to assist with the development and implementation of HR initiatives across a broad range of activities.
- Assist with the planning, co-ordination and rollout of Frontier’s annual staff engagement surveys
- Manage the HR calendar and ensure all milestones are catered for including managing probationary tracker, parental leave tracker.
- Contribute to the firm’s inclusion and diversity agenda
- Co-ordinate the firm’s health and wellbeing program
- Coordinate learning and development activity and day to day training logistics
- Provide administrative support for cyclical HR activities including performance reviews, remuneration reviews, staff surveys
- Maintain employee records so that information is accurate and secure
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualification in HR or related field is essential
- At least 1 year of HR experience, ideally as an HR Administrator
- Relevant administrative experience across HR functions
- Ability to interpret legislation, contracts, policies and procedures
- Highly developed planning, organisational and administrative skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate sensitively and respectfully with a range of stakeholders from diverse backgrounds.
If you would like to know more please contact Lawson Delaney, click here or call 03 9946 7300 and quote reference number 546383.