Work with industry leading experts as a Principal Consulant in this newly created role, offering fully supported flexible work options.
At Frontier our people are our business. Our people come from a vast range of professional backgrounds and with experience from around the globe and across industry sectors. Our people are our most important resource. The culture at Frontier encourages our team to think, to speak and to challenge.
Objectives of Principal Consultant is to ensure the delivery of high quality asset consulting services to Frontier clients by aiming for individual excellence and through the promotion of group excellence involving:
- Client work management and relationships, specifically those clients for whom you are directly responsible
- Manager research
- Investment research and associated business responsibilities
The key objective of Principal Consultant is to ensure the delivery of high quality asset consulting services to Frontier clients by aiming for individual excellence and through the promotion of group. The role is responsible for leading and setting the standard for excellent client advice. This is achieved through:
- Working closely with our Research and Investment Strategy Teams to ensure that their research is keeping pace with the needs of our clients
- Supporting the development of specialist advice areas of Investment Governance and Responsible Investment
- Support the Director of investment Consulting in delivering Frontier’s the strategy and business plan for our Superannuation and Liability Driven Investor (LDI) segments
- Assisting the Director of Consulting in managing our existing portfolio of Superannuation clients
- Providing investment and investment governance advice to both insurance and superannuation entities across defined contribution and defined benefit schemes
- Working with the Technology team to help guide the ongoing development of the Frontier Partners Platform
- Lead the building and diversification of the client group
- Mentor and develop team members
- This role is expected to exemplify a commitment to our Purpose and Values, which are at the core of everything that we do for our clients, staff and shareholders.
- Relevant experience within investment consulting, with deep experience and relationships across the Superannuation and LDI markets
- Exemplary interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to communicate at all levels including, professional presentation to clients and staff
- Excellent organisation and priority management skills to meet deadlines
- Experience in managing and developing team members
- An ability to work with ambiguity within a commercially sensitive environment.
If you would like to know more please contact Lawson Delaney, click here or call 03 9946 7300 and quote reference number 3375202.