- Top Tier Consulting
- Global Fund Manager Exposure
- Sydney or Melbourne
At Frontier our people are our business. Our people come from a vast range of professional backgrounds and with experience from around the globe and across industry sectors. Our people are our most important resource. The culture at Frontier encourages our team to think, to speak, and to challenge.
You’ll be joining a collaborative and friendly firm and team with values and purpose-driven culture.
- Work with industry leading experts and some of the nation’s largest institutional investors
- A variety of fully supported flexible work options
- Progressive paid parental leave policy for both primary and secondary caregivers
- Continued superannuation contributions for up to 12 months of parental leave
- An additional week of paid leave each year
- Enviable, modern, offices in a supportive team environment
- Build your profile as a thought leader in the Property Sector.
- Lead and undertake research to formulate views on investment managers, investment products, sector configurations, market outlooks.
- Deliver high quality investment and strategic advice to Frontier clients and prospects in the real estate space.
- Co-ordinate and undertake research trips to identify investment ideas, trends and changing dynamics of the sector.
- Actively assist Frontier clients with acquisitions and divestment processes including managing due diligence programs.
- Develop relationships with prospects, maintain responsibility for allocated relationships with Frontier clients and enhance relationships with new clients.
- Demonstrable experience within research, investment consulting, investment banking, funds management or corporate finance advisory or related property / real estate firms.
- Deep networks within the investment community, both at investor and funds management level.
- Appropriate graduate or post-graduate qualifications in finance, investments, consulting or a related field.
- Experience in having participated in transaction advisory and/or due diligence projects.
If you would like to know more please contact Lawson Delaney, click here or call 03 9946 7300 and quote reference number 3427052.