Work with industry leading experts as a Senior Consultant within our Real Assets Team, offering fully supported flexible work options.
At Frontier our people are our business. Our people come from a vast range of professional backgrounds and with experience from around the globe and across industry sectors. Our people are our most important resource. The culture at Frontier encourages our team to think, to speak, and to challenge.
Frontier EVP – Summary of benefits
You’ll be joining a collaborative and friendly firm and team with a values and purpose-driven culture.
- Work with industry leading experts and some of the nation’s largest institutional investors Regular learning and development opportunities, paid study leave and attendance at industry events
- A variety of fully supported flexible work options including remote work, dress for your day, additional purchased leave etc.
- Superannuation contribution of 12%
- Progressive paid parental leave policy for both primary and secondary caregivers
- Continued superannuation contributions for up to 12 months of parental leave
- An additional week of paid leave each year
- Corporate social responsibility policy including 2 days volunteer leave
- Access to long service leave after just five years’ service
- Health and wellbeing program including an annual health and fitness allowance, and monthly massages
- Additional personal/career’s leave after two years of service
- Inclusive and diverse work culture
- Regular social activities
- Enviable, modern, offices in a supportive team environment
- Lead and undertake real assets research (including research papers and thought leadership) in infrastructure and private equity markets, and provide support for real estate and other investment segments such as timber and agriculture
- Develop research views on investment managers, investment products, sector configurations, market outlooks and portfolio reviews for Frontier and its clients on a timely manner
- Deliver high quality investment and strategic advice to Frontier clients and prospects in the real assets space
- Co-ordinate and undertake research trips on infrastructure and private equity asset classes
- Actively assist Frontier clients with real asset acquisitions and divestment processes including managing due diligence programs
- Develop relationships with prospects, maintain responsibility for allocated relationships with Frontier clients and enhance relationships with new clients
- Undertake business development activities and support the Head of Real assets on new business opportunities
- Present research ideas at Frontier Investment Committee meetings and sector reviews and ideas at client investment committees
- Mentor and coach team members on the infrastructure and private equity asset classes
- Relevant experience within investment consulting, investment banking, funds management or corporate finance advisory focussed on real assets
- Appropriate graduate or post-graduate qualifications in finance, investments, consulting or a related field
- Experience in undertaking transaction advisory and/or due diligence projects
- Exemplary interpersonal skills and ability to adapt communication to suit all levels
- Strong organisation skills, an ability to work autonomously, set priorities and meet multiple deadlines;
- High level of drive to excel and deliver high quality results
- Experience in managing complex projects and providing leadership to the team of real assets professionals
- An ability to work with ambiguity within a commercially sensitive environment.
If you would like to know more please contact Lawson Delaney, click here or call 03 9946 7300 and quote reference number 3374895.