- Actively contributing to developing our expertise across Defensive Assets – Private Equity and Private Debt.
- Being part of the manager research process, including the manager review and rating process, the preparation of due diligence documents such as annual reviews, MAPS and other documents.
- Providing high quality and timely advice and relationship management, specifically with large institutional asset allocators (including superannuation and liability-driven investors).
- Developing and maintaining an appreciation of the overall range of services provided by Frontier and identifying new opportunities.
Knowledge, skills, and experience
- This is a mid-level role and would suit someone looking with some relevant experience in Private Equity, Private Debt and Private Markets.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work in, and contribute to, a team environment by working co-operatively and effectively in an environment of mutual respect.
- Strong organisational skills, an ability to work autonomously, set priorities and work to deadlines.
We’d love to hear from you
If you have the right to live and work in Australia and think this role could be for you, please submit your resume to David May at firstname.lastname@example.org.